Following yesterday’s decision by the Committee to keep the outdoor facilities closed for the time being, it was also agreed to amend the Membership Fee structure for the 2020 season.
Members will be invited to renew or join Burridge CC to a) support the Club financially at this difficult time and b) ensure the Club is able to operate throughout 2020 and beyond.
Although recreational cricket is currently suspended, the Club does have on-going costs to meet i.e. annual insurance, ground preparation & maintenance etc..
The agreed memberships fees for 2020 are summarised below and amended 2020 Membership Application/Renewal Forms are posted on the Club’s website:
- Adult Playing Membership (male & female) – £20
- U18 Playing Membership (male/female/full-time education) – £10
- Colts U9 Playing Membership (male & female) – £10
- Colts U11 – U15 Playing Membership (male & female) – £10
- Non – Playing Membership (male & female) – £20
Any voluntary donations and/or additional subscriptions to the 200 Club will help ensure our Club is able to offer cricket once the threat from Covid-19 has reduced to allow recreational cricket to restart.
As soon as it is safe for team cricket to resume, all members selected to play in a Burridge CC team will be asked to pay an additional match fee (to be agreed) for the remainder of the 2020 season.
Also, a small number of playing members had renewed/joined the Club before the Covid-19 lockdown started; therefore the following options are available:
- Playing membership fees already paid will apply for 2020 and be carried forward to the 2021 season or
- Playing membership fees already paid can be refunded on request and the amended fees above will apply on renewing for 2020
Naturally, we are all disappointed that the Covid-19 Pandemic is preventing Burridge CC from offering its excellent cricket facilities to all members at this current time. We will keep matters under review once further announcements are made by the ECB.
Acting Chairman & Treasurer
M: 07795 683868
19th May 2020